Michael Price is a trusted and proven leader in digital media, having been an early adopter of digital and social platforms.
His experience as a digital & social media consultant and internal stakeholder extends to some of the biggest businesses in their industries including Verizon, Alon Brands and more.
A trusted media expert and sought-after thought-leader, Michael has frequently been quoted and interviewed in the fields of education, employment, entrepreneurship, personal finance and digital and social media marketing.
His expert commentary has been featured in Forbes, Fox News, Wired, Lifehack, The Huffington Post and more.
As the founder of I Can Be Society, he has led the start-up to explosive growth, including 10,000+ social shares, 200,000+ social media engagements and 10,000,000+ earned media impressions in its first 90 days.
As the Author of the critically-acclaimed book: What Next? The Millennial’s Guide to Surviving and Thriving in the Real World, he has received praise from top business leaders including Barbara Corcoran, Andrew Warner, Ryan Allis and Winn Claybaugh.
Beyond his work in digital media, his entrepreneurial endeavors and his book projects, Michael also serves as a mentor to Millennials and a trusted business advisor.
“Michael Price offers his advice in a no-nonsense style.”
– Barbara Corcoran | Star of ABC’S Shark Tank
“Price has self-assurance in spades. Articulate and ambitious.”
– Maura Pennington | Forbes
“Michael Price shows us what it takes to create a life of meaning.”
– Ryan Allis, Co-Founder of iContact | CEO of Connect.com
3 X Forbes Featured:
- 4 Tips for Graduating Millennials Entering the Workforce
- Millennial Marketer Narrates What’s Next
- 6 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Left College
The Huffington Post:
- 4 Outside-the-Box Career Tips for College Grads
- Here’s How Social Media Marketing Will Change in 2015